A concept of mine from my time with Microsoft’s 343 Industries was just released on Halo Waypoint, and though it’s a relatively simple painting I’m proud of what it accomplished and what I learned from it.
The image was an experiment with Photoshop CS5 Extended’s 3D capabilities and is actually composed of a dozen or so instances of an unrelated, re-purposed 3D asset created for the game by Senior Environment Artist Chris Lewis. The details are a compilation of Custom Shapes created for the project by the Art Director Kenneth Scott.
See the Halo Waypoint blog post here: Click !
It’s been exciting to see more and more released about the game, really can’t wait to play it ! Good luck guys, miss ya !
You worked for 343?!?!? COOOL!!!!
- castiel-mccoy-dalek reblogged this from tomscholes
- mmanal reblogged this from tomscholes
- theethird reblogged this from tomscholes
- thomasducrest likes this
- joseit reblogged this from tomscholes
- alsoupicecream likes this
- bloodyhellihateurls reblogged this from tomscholes and added:
- mrgid likes this
- rohnson likes this
- luuvalo reblogged this from tomscholes
- axl99 likes this
- seekbliss likes this
- multiverseadventurer reblogged this from tomscholes
- kodistes likes this
- in-all-the-kerfuffle likes this
- michaelbills likes this
- gentlemanslibrary likes this
- christiansalvadorbananas likes this
- dirtypenguinmaster likes this
- kastiakbc likes this
- tomscholes posted this